Lexus to premiere LS hybrid at the New York Auto Show
Toyota doesn't usually give much away in advance of an auto show, so it didn't surprise us that the two-graph press release announcing that the company would launch the Lexus LS 460 luxury hybrid at the New York Auto Show left much to the imagination. Essentially confirming what we learned at the gasoline-powered LS' introduction in Detroit, the luxoliner will launch for the 2007 model year, and we'll find out the rest at 9:25 a.m. when the press conference takes place at the show on April 12. Stay tuned for Autoblog's first-hand coverage of the New York Auto Show, or watch the unveiling live at www.lexus.com/autoshow.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX