New U.S. CAFE rules hit trucks--- kinda/sorta
The automakers get a break, though. For the first time, the CAFE rules include standards that vary by vehicle size, meaning that the standards for bigger trucks will be lower than for smaller trucks. This helps out Ford, GM and Chrysler, where big trucks mean big profits.
Full details are available at the NHTSA website, here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models