Suzuki set to storm Gotham in April
Second on Suzuki’s show card will be the North American debut of the SX4 mini-mini-CUV (shown). The SX4 was thought to be a Euro exclusive before Suzuki announced it would be making the trip overseas from the Hungarian factory at which it’s built.
Perhaps we’re getting ahead of ourselves, but Suzuki would rise a notch or two in our books if brought a U.S.-spec Swift to New York, as well. It's been rumored this little pocket rocket is U.S. bound for some time, though Suzuki has made nothing official yet. This little company that had once been written off is beginning to stir.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies