Cali gets another auto show
Attention car-obsessed Californians, Motor Trend Auto Shows announced that it is launching the Central California International Auto Show in Fresno, Calif. The 100,000 square foot show will feature 31 manufacturers, vehicles ranging from concept cars to aftermarket tuners, and a ride and drive. This makes 19 car shows for Motor Trend around the country; other show sites include San Jose, San Diego, Anaheim, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Charleston and Orlando, among others. The Fresno show will be brought to you by the Fresno/Clovis New Car Dealers Association and will take place March 31 - April 2. If you're in the Central Valley, do let us know how it goes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video