Ford's cash flow to be threatened by GM's new full-size truck arsenal?
But his reasoning is the significant part: Patel believes General Motors' upcoming new Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra will seriously erode sales of Ford's cash-cow F-Series. Since Ford's full-size pickups make up 26-percent of the Blue Oval's overall sales, the second largest domestic arguably has reason for concern.
"We always monitor the competition," said Ford spokeswoman Becky Sanche "...we have plans to continue to lead the full-size pickup truck segment."
More details of Patel's analysis can be found at the link.
[Source: Detroit Free Press, Ford Motor Company]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies