Michael Jordan breaks down and finally buys American
Inside Line reports that Cadillac had a semi show up at the NBA great’s house with three XLR’s of various hues – Infra Red, Black Raven and Light Platinum. Jordan chose the red one and dropped a cool $100K on the roadster, though Cadillac was kind enough to fit the car with custom sill plates featuring Jordan’s signature etched in aluminum. Credit goes to Cadillac for being the first domestic maker to shoot and score with his Airness.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models