Honda to sue Chinese government agency
Honda manufactures the CR-V in China through a joint venture with Dongfeng Motor Group.
Honda has been down this path before - in 2003 the company won a similar dispute in China over a motor scooter patent.
China is a member state of the World Intellectual Property Organization.
[Source: Automotive News]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies