GM plant celebrates half-mil FlexFuel vehicles produced
GM is also trying to raise awareness of E85 by getting owners of older E85-capable vehicles on the phone to remind them of their car’s hidden talent. The company is also replacing standard gas caps on FlexFuel vehicles with special yellow ones because, you know… corn is yellow and ethanol is made from corn. Brilliant.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models