Delphi debuts Hybrid Cross-car Beam
The integration of all these subsystems into one component drastically reduces a vehicle’s part count, saves weight and eliminates many prior sources for squeaks and rattles. The new cross-beam is production ready and Delphi hopes to have it available for the 2009 model year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models