Honda finalizes pricing for the Fit
Packed with safety features like side curtain airbags and anti-lock brakes, the new Honda Fit will come out of the box at $13,850. Tacking on an automatic transmission brings the price up to $14,650, but with only 109 hp on tap we recommend you stick with the stick. A sporty version with cruise control, spoilers and a 160-watt sound system starts at $15,970, although we're not sure which of those components actually contributes to sportiness. Look for the Fit in showrooms on April 20th.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX