Criticism of Consumer Reports prompts GM apology
The outburst prompted a direct response from GM CEO Rick Wagoner who got on the horn with David Champion, CR head of auto testing, to apologize. Today we’re expecting a similar apology signed by Wagoner to be published in print in Auto News.
Being an avid reader of car mags for a long time, this Autoblogger is interested to know whether or not you all hold the opinions of Consumer Reports in the same esteem as other traditional car mags, or if you see CR as more of a reference tool for non-automotive enthusiasts.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models