ZAP delivers first SMART cars to U.S. customers
With the first batch of cars on U.S. soil ZAP is already hard at work modifying hundreds more for sale and setting up additional dealers as well as parts and service programs to support the vehicles. Pricing for the cars varies from $15K to $25K depending on options and accessories. Interested parties can visit ZAP’s dedicated SMART Americanized by Zap webpage.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video