- The Milan is simple to operate. (Sometimes it's just nice to get into a car without feeling like one needs to be a computer hacker just to operate the vehicle.)
- She cannot fit her third child’s booster seat between her other two children when they’re in back.
- She likes the in-dash storage unit. (Accessibility rocks!) Same with the climate controls on the steering wheel.
- No manual release for the
trunk or handhold to grip it.
- As a result of these shortcomings, Valera wonders if the Milan is a suitable vehicle for modern women and mothers.
[Source: ABC News]
Autoblog accepts vehicle loans from auto manufacturers with a tank of gas and sometimes insurance for the purpose of evaluation and editorial content. Like most of the auto news industry, we also sometimes accept travel, lodging and event access for vehicle drive and news coverage opportunities. Our opinions and criticism remain our own — we do not accept sponsored editorial.