Audi R10 TDI nabs both poles at Sebring qualifying
For those afraid that Audi’s iron-fisted dominance in racing would weaken with the introduction of its new R10 sportscar and the switch to diesel, lay your fears to rest. In Thursday’s qualifying session the No. 2 Audi R10 driven by Scotland’s Allan McNish broke Sebring’s track record by over two seconds. The No. 1 car driven by Marco Werner posted the second best time despite suffering electrical problems and only being able to post a single lap. So it’s going to be an all-Audi front row as the 12 Hours of Sebring kick off today.
Check out SPEED CHANNEL at 10:30 AM for the first round of live coverage with more to follow throughout the day. Click here to see times for the rest of the day's coverage.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models