Poll Results: Best Tagline Ever - Battle Royale
While BMW stole nearly a quarter of the votes cast, second-place finisher Porsche with its tagline, “There is no substitute” managed to scrounge up a solid 13-percent with Mazda’s “Zoom-Zoom” not far behind with a solid 10-percent of the public’s favor.
No other tagline managed to garner enough votes to earn a double-digit percentage of the tally. The biggest bottom feeder was Buick with the tagline “Beyond Precision” that only managed six votes.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models