Say hello to next Honda CR-V? Maybe.
The CR-V is getting a bit long in the grille and is due for a makeover. Since Honda’s diminutive ute has traditionally shared a platform with the Civic we can expect a revamped model before the end of the year.
This mock-up that appeared in Auto Motor und Sport is a best guess at what the next CR-V could look like when it finally arrives. We’re guessing it’ll share some styling cues, or at least similar dimensions, with its brand new platform mate, the Acura RD-X, which was unveiled at the Detroit auto show and is scheduled to go on sale this summer.
[Thanks A.K. for the tip]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models