GM Daewoo rehiring all workers dumped by Daewoo Motors
Fulfilling a commitment made by the company’s management when it originally went under in 2001, GM Daewoo has hired back 1,725 of the laid off line workers, with the remaining few set to return in May.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies