Arizona Supreme court rules lessee can't sue automaker over lemon
The Arizona Supreme Court has ruled that a disgruntled lessee of a Jeep Cherokee can’t legally sue DaimlerChrysler under two federal and state consumer warranty protection laws. The state Supreme Court’s decision overturned a Court of Appears ruling that gave the man the right to sue the automaker. The court reached its decision on grounds that the laws only apply to purchasing customers – not lessees.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX