Scion to debut all-new Sports coupe at NY Auto Show
Scion has surprised us with this announcement, as the only news from the brand in recent months revolves around how much its bB microvan sold in Japan will resemble our next generation xB.
Whether or not the coupe slots above or below the tC remains to be seen, although we’d venture to guess it’ll be positioned a bit upmarket from the tC as a more proper Celica replacement.
We’ll of course be front and center at the press conference when Scion’s “all-new Sports coupe” is revealed in NYC.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies