Mitsubishi announces pricing for 2007 Eclipse Spyder
Mitsubishi Motors has announced pricing for its 2007 Eclipse Spyder convertible. The Spyder, based on the coupe released last year, will be offered in two trims: GS and the GT. Pricing for the GS, which employs a 162 horsepower, 2.4-liter 4-cylinder, starts at a steep-sounding $25,389. The GT, powered by 260-horsepower, 3.8-liter V6 engine, bases at $28,269. The GS comes with a standard 5-speed manual transmission, with the GT gaining an extra cog. Optional four and five speed automatic transmissions are available for an additional $900.
The Eclipse Spyder is arriving on dealer lots now.
[Source: Mitsubishi Motors via PRNewswire.com]
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX