Honda not following Toyota to NASCAR
But according to Robert Clarke, president of Honda Performance Development, right now the answer is no.
"Will we follow Toyota to NASCAR? I never say never. I've learned that in this business.”
But we have no immediate or near-term plans to get into (NASCAR). We are quite occupied with our activity in the IRL and (have) no plans for NASCAR."
[Source: St. Petersburg Times via GoUpstate.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video