State hybrid rebate funds running out of juice
But Pennsylvania isn't sweating it. Another $1 million has been allocated to the program, which will become available in July.
Said Department of Environmental Protection Secretary Kathleen McGinty, "Demand for these rebates clearly shows the public is interested in vehicles that achieve higher fuel efficiency standards and employ alternative fuel technologies. With each of us demanding low-emissions cars that get better gas mileage, we can lessen our dependence on foreign oil and improve the environment at the same time. I am grateful that Pennsylvania can offer this rebate program again in July."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models