Harley-Davidson museum planned
According to director Stacey Watson, displays planned include the 1903 Harley-Davidson’s serial number 1 cycle and Elvis Presley’s 1956 Harley-Davidson KH. Posters, clothing and other colorful items from the company’s collection will also be featured. No word if a suitably clothed Ford F-Series will make the scene.
The museum is expected to open in 2008.
[Source: Associated Press via the Milwaukee Post-Gazette]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies