The new TT demystified
The image above is from a free screensaver being offered over at the TT Lounge microsite. The profile of the coupe looks lower and longer than the car it replaces, and the new headlights give the TT’s new face an aggressive expression.
Fourtitude also has posted a clear spyshot of the new TT caught in traffic from behind and a blurry shot of a placard detailing the TT’s engine lineup. Looks like we can expect both the 2.0T FSI with 200 bhp and the 3.2L V6 with 250 bhp at launch.
The TT’s official debut should occur on April 9th, though we’re hoping Audi flies one over for the New York Auto Show later that week.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models