Saab launches Aero-X minisite
Saab has unveiled a website dedicated to its "Born from Jets" Aero-X concept car. The flash site is very well done, and provides an opportunity to explore the car, inside and out. The smooth, slider-controlled animation of the canopy opening and closing is worth the price of admission, all on its own. Lots of downloadable photos and Quicktime animations, too.
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way to turn off the ambient background music, highlighted by occasional jet-like sound effects. Nonetheless, one of the better automotive minisites out there, and well worth a visit on your next coffee break in the cube farm.
[via Le Blog Auto]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models