DaimlerChrysler announced that its Mercedes Car Group (Mercedes-Benz, SMART and Maybach) was able to up its February 2006 deliveries by 16 percent over February of 2005. Likely culprits for the increase include the slew of new models on the market, including the classes designated by B, M, R and S. Mercedes-Benz did the best, accounting for 76,100 of the 83,800 vehicles sold worldwide in February. The vehicles were strongest in Asia and the Pacific with the United States and Europe following close behind.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies