Project 1221 announces new project: the Aellopous
The Aellopous will be a more accessible model than the MF1 supercars, able to reportedly deliver exhilarating performance from a smaller gas turbine powerplant due to its lighter weight. The company’s website states the Aellopous will work well as a daily driver but can also handle the long hauls between your imaginary mansions in L.A. and Miami. Fortunately it can be ordered in both left- and right-hand drive and will be road legal the world over.
Total production of the Aellopous will be extremely limited. So far this company’s total production has been extremely limited. It hasn’t produced a single vehicle as evidence of its intentions since it began back in 2001.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models