Geneva Motor Show: Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Touring creates across-pond envy
Sure, it’s just a Dodge Magnum SRT-8 with a 300C facelift, some extra bits and baubles and perhaps a more Euro-tuned suspension, but we always want what we can’t have. Featuring the ubiquitous 425-hp, 6.1L Hemi V8 (see Eric’s in-depth review of the engine here), the SRT-8 Touring will be built in both left- and right-hand drive variants depending on the market when it arrives in Euro showrooms later this year. An Autoblog reader caught the 300C SRT-8 Touring puttering around the potholes of Detroit earlier this year, but that’s as close as we’re going to come to this uber-wagon with an attitude.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies