Geneva Motor Show: Chevy Captiva caught in airport
Our man on the scene, Alberto, happened upon the Chevy Captiva SUV after he disembarked his plane in Geneva. The Captiva, which won’t be unveiled until later today, is nearly a carbon copy clone of the S3X concept that was unveiled at the Paris auto show last year. We’ll have more details on the Captiva after Alberto meets it in person at the show. As we've reported in the past, GM has no plans to bring this smartly dressed SUV to the U.S.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies