Automakers and 'tough love' websites
Each site has a unique history but all share similar intentions. Peter DeLorenzo, who has over twenty years' experience in advertising and marketing in the auto industry, started Autoextremist because no one in the media would openly voice their private concerns about automotive polices. Jim Dollinger, a GM car salesperson, started General Watch in hopes that his commentaries and editorials would help the troubled automaker. And freelance journalist ("basically, I'm unemployable") Robert Farago states similar purpose for his Truth About Cars site.
Honesty or vindictiveness? Bluntness or bashing? And is the automotive industry even listening?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models