Audi A3 Cabrio for 2008?
News that Audi might produce a cabrio version of the A3 has been circulating around and it would be a safe bet considering the glut of new models the company has set to debut in the next few years including the RS4 Avant and Cabrio, the S3, R8, A5, a successor to the A2 and next generation TT, among others.
The GermanCarBlog found a nugget of substantiation for the A3 Cabrio’s existence in a German article on Audi’s Annual Press Conference that occurred last week. It simply states it was revealed at the conference that at the end of 2008 the Audi A3 Cabrio will join the lineup. Not much hay is being made of this, so we’ll wait until something materializes before we don our driving scarves and leather gloves.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video