Toyota targets small cars for Chinese production
Japanese newspaper Nihon Keizai cites the possible introduction by the Chinese government of tax incentives for vehicles with small engines as further justification for Toyota's plans.
Toyota will build 70,000 units of the Yaris annually at its Guangzhou factory, alongside 100,000 units of the Camry. The company is targeting 60,000 units of the RAV4 per year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models