BMW Z4 Coupe inspires radical artist
You'll have to decide for yourself if Davis succeeded in evoking the design of the car in his artwork, but the process is certainly fascinating. Davis is a pioneer of "algorithmic graphic design" - a process in which the design of the Z4, inspired the development of mathematical algorithms and a computer program that uses said algorithm to reconstruct an image at random. Computer graphics geeks will appreciate that his images, with up to 120,000 layers and 50,000 vectors, are a challenge to turn into something you can hang on the wall.
[Source: BMW, Z4byJD.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies