Audi expecting another record year
Audi is targeting sales of 1 million units by 2008, and looks to be well on track following 10 consecutive years of record sales. Its new Q7 looks like a hit, if the over 13,000 advance orders in Europe logged thus far are any indication.
Audi also hopes to apply some of its magic to VW's Spanish subsidiary, SEAT, which is part of the Audi Brand Group, along with Lamborghini. Audi aims to return SEAT to profitability by 2008.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies