Alfa Romeo to show Espera Sbarro concept at Geneva
Students hailing from the Espera Sbarro automotive design school in France have designed this Alfa Romeo concept called, fittingly and rather unimaginatively, the Espera Sbarro. The mid-engine sport coupe will appear at next week’s Geneva Motor Show as a fully operational prototype most likely being powered by a V6. It features trick gull-wing doors with frameless windows and a radical front end that has the trademark Alfa ‘scudetto’ grille bisecting the nose to create two large air inlets for brake cooling. Gaping rear intakes just aft of the doors imply the concept’s powerplant may have some help in the breathing department.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video