Lexus beefs up RX SUV for 2007
The new engine develops 270 horsepower and 251 ft-lbs. of torque, up 47 hp and 13 ft-lbs. from the previous 3.3L V6. The all-aluminum motor features dual VVT-i and can scoot this ute to 60 in about 7.3 seconds for the FWD model. The cogswapper is a five-speed auto tuned to help the vehicle achieve a combined mileage rating of 22 mpg.
Lexus put even more effort into making the 2007 RX 350 quieter than before with additional insulation and a new “acoustic glass windshield”. The silence, however, is only fleeting, as an optional Mark Levinson Premium Audio System stands ready to rock. A new fifth-gen nav system is also available on the RX 350 with twice the screen resolution as its predecessor.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies