Mazda CX-7 zooms into production
Today marks the official “birth” of the Mazda CX-7 as the first production unit officially rolls off the assembly line. Though the CX-7 was designed solely with our North American market in mind, it will be built on its own native soil at the company’s Ujina Plant No. 2 near Mazda’s global headquarters in Hiroshima, Japan. Mazda is hoping that it's infused its new CUV with enough Zoom-Zoom for our gluttonous appetites, and you know we’re already trying to get in line to test one and find out.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies