Toyota sees Big Two as mirror
"Absolutely not," according to Press. "Our feeling is, `There, but for the grace of God, go us.'"
Press continued, reminding Mateja of the Big Two’s iconic status in the U.S. and that Toyota had hope and confidence the companies would rebound from their troubles. He did add, though, that the remaining domestic companies resolutions would affect Toyota’s market share.
Mateja’s own view peppered the article. Our view happens to be that Toyota's the smartest guy in the room right now, and regardless of whether the Big Two go bust or not, the Japanese juggernaut will find a way to gain from it.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models