Antoine Guilbaud/Hidden Image has developed a sketch of the revised-for-2008 Ford Freestyle, which is back in the works now that the Mercury Meta One is out of the picture. Many an Autoblog reader criticized the Blue Oval for not stuffing a larger V6 under the hood, and it would appear that Ford has heard you -- the vehicle will ditch its current engine for the Blue Oval's new 3.5L V6.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models