Maserati to debut GranSport MC Victory in Geneva
The limited edition GranSport MC Victory is being launched in Geneva to celebrate the Maserati MC12's victory in the 2005 FIA GT World Championship.
Based on the GranSport, the MC Victory is primarily an appearance upgrade, with the exterior highlighted by a more aggressive "blue carbon" aero kit, an exclusive "Blu Victory" color scheme, and 19-inch race-look wheels. The interior gets the carbon fiber sport seats from the road-going version of the MC12, blue carbon fiber trim, and re-engineered Cambiocorsa gear shift paddles based on the Trofeo GranSport competition model.
[Source: Maserati] Thanks for the tip, Noah!
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video