Video demo of Streetdeck in-car PC software
The Streetdeck demo runs through most of the hardware and software functionality we covered in last week's post, but what is very interesting to see live is the Streetdeck's gestural operator interface, which makes great use of the touch-screen to simplify operation by the driver. (An exercise for the reader: Compare and contrast the user-friendliness of the Streetdeck user interface and BMW's iDrive. For extra credit, discuss the merits of the really tiny buttons on in-dash stereo units.)
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies