Toyota hybrid patent case reaches Dusseldorf court
According to the German news source Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), automotive company Antonov plc filed a patent infringement suit last year against Toyota Motor Corp. for use of its patented driveline technology. The Patent Court in Dusseldorf , who received the filing from Antonov, has received Toyota’s response. Meanwhile, the Munich Federal Patent Court is scheduled to hear Toyota’s countersuit on the patent’s validity later this year.
John Moore, CEO of Antonov, responded, "the Directors of Antonov are pleased at the speed at which events are proceeding and we remain confident in the strength of our case."
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models