BioWillie debuts in California
"It (biodiesel) is the future," Nelson said. "Through biodiesel, we can reduce dependency on foreign oil and adopt an energy source that's clean, renewable, and helps family farmers find new uses for their products."
The fuel will be sold at the Pearson Ford Fuel Depot located north of downtown San Diego at the corner of El Cajon Boulevard and Interstate 15. The fuel depot is already known for selling other alternative fuels such as ethanol and natural gas.
[Source: Business Wire via Houston Chronicle]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models