Ford combats Overactive Adrenaline Disorder
The centerpiece of the campaign is pretty cool, though - a sweepstakes to win a 550 mph aerial dogfight against Ford NASCAR driver Carl Edwards.
The OAD campaign kicks off on TV during the Daytona 500, coming up this weekend, with print ads following. But wait! There's more...
An OAD website opens February 15 - www.carlsthrillride.com - where you can take simple tests to evaluate your OAD level in the Ford Athletic Standards and Testing Lab (the FAST Lab), and enter to win the "ultimate adrenalin fix" - the jet-fighter dogfight against Carl Edwards.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models