Is Chrysler's success slowing down?
The resolution to this growing concern of excess inventory appears to be cutting production, which Joe Eberhardt, the Chrysler Group’s executive VP of marketing, admitted was a possibly on Wednesday at the Chicago Auto Show. Don’t fret for Chrysler, however, as 2006 will see 10 new models launched, which should pull a few extra people into the showroom.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models