Asian automakers give big payouts
Asian automakers are cutting bonus checks anywhere from $1,000 to $10,000 for its people on the factory floor. Toyota bonused the best at an average of $10,131 for Camry-makers in its Georgetown, Kentucky plant, while workers in Subaru's Indiana plant brought up the rear at an average bonus of $1,000. GM and Ford did not provide profit sharing bonus checks, while Chrysler's checks averaged out at $1,500.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies