Q & A on diesel development
BW and Bedwell cover a gamut of topics. Bedwell compares and contrasts the costs of hybrid powertrains, how diesel engines already outsell hybrid vehicles in the U.S., and what the Japanese automakers are doing with their own diesel engine development.
He also speculates how the U.S. consumers and automakers will react as diesel is seen increasingly as an alternative source to gasoline along with hybrid powertrains.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models