Chicago Auto Show: Nissan shows Titan "Onyx" concept truck
Not a great deal changed from the standard version, the Onyx concept truck features 20-inch wheels, a custom front fascia, "piano black" interior trim, and satin gauge trim. Naturally, Autoblog's resident truck fan, Eric, couldn't resist.
More after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models