Are speed bumps a form of discrimination?
The Fife Council replied that it had considered a number of speed reduction methods and tailored each one to the needs of the specific areas. Bob McLellan, the director of transport services for Fife, said, "If vehicles are travelling at appropriate speeds within the 20mph area then no discernible discomfort should be afforded to the vehicle user or passengers.”
What is your view? BBC News published several responses from its readers in reaction of the events in Fife.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models