Toyota keeps growing
North American unit sales were up 10.4 percent, driven by the Avalon, Tacoma, Prius and Scion models. Sales were also strong in Asia.
In related news, the automaker announced that it was expanding its Woodstock, Ontario plant to handle increased production of its RAV4 SUV. Later this week, Toyota will launch its 2007 Tundra at the Chicago Auto Show.
Full results and financials are available here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models